We’re now in the second week of February and I’m only writing this post now. Yay me! But as they say, better late than never!*
*It’s almost the last week of February and I’m only editing this post now so I’m DEFINITELY late.
Just like what I said in my January 2019 Goals, posting this on my blog helps me feel like I’m accountable to people. Let’s see how I did with my January Goals!
- Post four blog posts. I failed this one because I only published three posts.
- Read blog posts every Saturday or Sunday. Okay I failed this one again, I rarely read blog posts last month because I was busy accomplishing my life goals.
My original goal was to read five books but I exceeded it by finishing six books! I think I’m finally getting rid of my terrible slump from 2016! Read mini reviews of my reads last month! Spoiler alert: my five star read is a non-fiction book!
Consistently do my 3-step morning routine.I achieved this! But on most weekends, I find it hard not to reach for my phone after waking up. Save X amount of money.I reached my savings goal this month! Save then spend my money first on my “monthly must buys”.So happy I practiced this habit of not buying anything that’s not on my budget! This is all thanks to my five star read last month.
As you may have noticed I failed my blogging goals and it may be due to the fact that I had another accomplishment last month: I finished my Virtual Assistant courses. I was really determined to finish it so I can join February’s Guided Hustle Challenge which I will talk about more below.
Now let’s get on my February goals!
- Blog once a week. I’m not giving up this goal!
- Blog post every weekend.
I’m being a little braver this month and I’m shooting for seven books!
- A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna
- And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman
- Thornhill by Pam Smy
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- Kiss and Cry by Mina Esguerra
I’m also adding one reading goal which is to take notes of the books I’m reading. I find it hard last week to recap my January reads because I forgot what I really thought of the books.
- Finish February Guided Hustle Challenge. The challenge is to write and send three cover letters per day until the end of February or until you get a client. I already finished the challenge since I got a client on just the third day.
- Get a client. I already got one! I’m starting my virtual assistant services again.
- Save X amount of money. I’m writing this down until it just becomes a habit for me.
- Use cellphone once I’m fully awake.
How was your January? What are your wins and failures? What are you hoping to do this February? Share your thoughts below!